Last week I was in Antigua immersed in the beauty of the turquoise sea, abundance of fruits and exotic plants and warm hearted people. So much innocence and wonder that creating was effortless and life flowed sweetly. It was heaven, freedom. I felt my whole self again.
I want this freedom, connection to life and effortless creating to continue in the UK. And then a good friend pointed out that I didn’t believe it was possible here. That a high energy vibration is only possible in Antigua where the sun shines, life is simple and people smile. So I want to observe as many of the elements I naturally added to my day that moved me into innocence and bring them back to my life the UK.
My innocence inventory…
- Each morning I woke around 6am and sat outside in the beautiful dawn light waking up naturally breathing in fresh air and the nature around me.
- The first thing I did was make a cup of peppermint tea and returning outside, connected to my core, my heart and listened to what was true for me that day. I also asked for any guidance to serve the day with an angel card.
- I spent 95% of my waking day outside breathing in fresh air and nature. All meals were eaten outside too.
- When decisions were to be made I checked in with my body and listened to what was true. All decisions were made and acted upon with my intuition.
- When resistance did come up I took time to be with it, listen to what I was feeling and needed. Once I’d listened deep breathing helped me dissolve the resistance to reconnect to my core and continue with the day following my heart.
- I watched absolutely no television and consumed absolutely no news. Instead, I read books.
- I swam every day in open turquoise water to discover that all of me loves the vibration of the magical Caribbean Sea.
- I went on regular ‘Wonder Wanders’ to discover the local nature and connect with local people and visitors to the Island. I loved learning about the Island way of life. Hanging out with the locals were some of my happiest parts.
- My Polaroid camera went along with me everywhere. As Bill Cunningham said: “If you seek beauty, you will find it.” I did, everywhere, immersed in a colour palette of piercing turquoise, deep sea greens, dark blues, blasts of shocking pinks and chocolate brown.
- I had regular, heavenly, divine, soothing doses of glorious, golden SUNSHINE.